Maximum Ride RPG Forum
Welcome to Maximum Ride RPG Forum. Please log-in or sign-up. THANKS!
Maximum Ride RPG Forum
Welcome to Maximum Ride RPG Forum. Please log-in or sign-up. THANKS!
Maximum Ride RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximum Ride RPG Forum

The most **EPIC** RP site about Maximum Ride. . . .yes I did say epic

HomeNEW RULELatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the site. Don't screw up or else. . DUN DUN DUN!

Mutant Hangout

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OH SNAP IT'S ANDY
Admin
OH SNAP IT'S ANDY

Mutant Hangout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:25 am

I flex my left one and it's fine. i flex my other one, yeah not so good. "I think I wretched some muscles in my right one." I wince.
Back to top Go down
https://maxride.forumotion.net
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:27 am

"Oh, that's not good. For me, it takes a while to heal."

OOC: I gtg. Later!
Back to top Go down
OH SNAP IT'S ANDY
Admin
OH SNAP IT'S ANDY

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:28 am

I smile. I start limping away to the cliffs.

OOC: Bye
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:39 am

I shrug and climb up a tree until I am on top. I stretch out my wings and soar back to the cave place to grab my cap. Once I retreived it I fly off in a random direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:06 am

I walk over to this random cliff . 2 people are just leaving. Good I really want to be alone. I look at the blades on my wrists. Danger... Thats what it was. Danger... Blades on your wrists.... DANGER....No I love these things. They were my protection. My only hope. A bird lands 20 feet away from me. HUNGER...Hunger clouds my mind. I shoot but miss. The bird flys away. Then i wonder......
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:10 am

I stroll into the cliffs and I see some red-skinned dude throw a knife at a bird. Hm, that would be like one of my family members. I glared at him. Iplastered on a fake smile and walked over to him. "Hey," I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:16 am

I look and see a person.."What "I say angrily.Then I relize that I could make a friend.."....is your name?" I add...I smile...somewhat..
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:19 am

I roll my eyes. "LeAnne, how about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:25 am

"Chiron"I say wondering about this girl and why shes talking to me.NOBODY ever talks to me.Maybe its a joke. NOBODY ever wants to be around me.Im a freak."where exactly am I"I ask embarassed "And what is wrong with me?"
OOC:Dont you dare say everything...
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:33 am

A smile plays on the corner of my mouth. "You're at the cliffs," I say standing up. "What's wrong with you, I don't know," I strech out my wings. I jump up and fly to the top of a tree. "But it probably has something to do with the skin."

OOC: I didn't say everything. Happy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:42 am

"No I meant how come im not regular? And I know im at a cliff its just....Why am I?Why am I not playing with regular people? How come my skin is RED or orange I cant tell?How come im holding blades and not a soccer ball?!!!"I grunt and shoot a blade at another nearby bird.It hits.....The bird drops off the cliff and then I relize what ive just done.Some type of liquid drips from my eyes. It burns......
OOC:Yes i am happy thank you
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:47 am

I frown. "I don't know, okay? This place is called 'The Cliffs.' Some stupid scientists who don't have lives and obviosly didn't date enough in high school decided to experiment on us. You eneded up as a...thing. And I'm a bird kid. AND YOU'RE KILLING BIRDS!" I practically shout at him. I felt anger rising. I really shouldn't be mad, he's new and confused. But he's freaking killing birds!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:51 am

I relize that I have angered the girl 'Lejon' or something and continue with the 'crying'
"I'm sorry!!!"I plead mercifully"Please forgive me!!"
I relize that this person will always hate me so i give in.
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:54 am

I facepalm. "Wow, just wow." I mutter. "Are you stupid or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:55 am

I run away...
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:57 am

I roll my eyes. I probably just mentally messed up some kid, er person. I sigh and take off, soaring above the trees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:02 am

Then I come back and with a note that i quickly wrote:
" Hello.....girl I am sorry for killing a bird in your presence.Please forgive me...I will never do it again....
Your True Aquaintaince...
Chiron"
I quickly leave again making sure the girl didn't see me...
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:08 am

I thought Isaw red skin dude. He sticks out even more then a red thumb. I swoop down to where he stopped momentarily. I look around and see a note. It read:
Hello.....girl I am sorry for killing a bird in your presence.Please forgive me...I will never do it again....
Your True Aquaintaince...
Chiron"

What kind of apoligy is that? I toss the paper on the ground and lift off. He ca't even remember my name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:12 am

I quickly leave another note .....LeAnne sorry...
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:15 am

This time I don't even swoop down. I use my vision to see what he wrote. Oh yeah, nice save. I roll my eys. "Really?" I ask. And fly off to my cave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:51 am

I return to the cliff expecting LeAnne there but she is gone.For my sake i hope she doesn't return.But I really hope she does return.I sit on the cliff and dangle my legs.Birds...17 flying right in front of my face.They remind me of .......Her.LeAnne......The Floating Sun....
OOC:For anybody that is confused Chiron is refering to LeAnne when he says The Floating Sun...He is saying that she (LeAnne) is a bright person......Chiron is a sad individuil but he isn't dumb.Or stupid.
BIC:I hum a song called "the night Santa went Crazy" over and over until i fall asleep.A rock is my pillow.No blanket is availible.I dream about this LeAnne girl and she doesn't leave my mind.
OOC:NO IT IS NOT STALKERISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
OH SNAP IT'S ANDY
Admin
OH SNAP IT'S ANDY

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:58 pm

OOC: Yes, it is Smile
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:22 pm

OOC: O.o Veeeery stalkerish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:02 am

OOC:You know what!!!Cause i dont....
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:09 am

OOC: ...What?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mutant Hangout
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride RPG Forum :: The Cliff-
Jump to: