Maximum Ride RPG Forum
Welcome to Maximum Ride RPG Forum. Please log-in or sign-up. THANKS!
Maximum Ride RPG Forum
Welcome to Maximum Ride RPG Forum. Please log-in or sign-up. THANKS!
Maximum Ride RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maximum Ride RPG Forum

The most **EPIC** RP site about Maximum Ride. . . .yes I did say epic

HomeNEW RULELatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the site. Don't screw up or else. . DUN DUN DUN!

Mutant Hangout

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
OH SNAP IT'S ANDY
Admin
OH SNAP IT'S ANDY

Mutant Hangout - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:08 am

I shrug. "DOn't know."
Back to top Go down
https://maxride.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:10 am

"Oh........"I smile at Ms Sanders.."S-S-o what do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:52 am

I walk in, hiding among the shadows. I climb up a tree and watch what's going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 6:55 am

No answer comes from this girl.I begin to leave but hear something.I look around myself but there is nothing.I look up into a tree and there it was......I scream but then stop.I hiss..."Who are YOU?"
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:03 am

I look down, my face expressionless at the girl who screams. "Louise." My eyes flicker between how far I need to fly off this tree to get away from her,.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:08 am

"Oh sorry about my hissing.I just get f-f-freaked out ....S-o-o-o were y-y-ou listen-n-ing t-t-t-o my conversation with that girl......!!"?
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:11 am

Stuttering much? Wow, thatcould get annoying, really fast. I shake my head. "No." I reply flatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:13 am

"Yes I think you were!"I knew she was a liar......
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:15 am

I roll my eyes. "Why would I lie?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:20 am

"Good Point..........W-W-ell its just .....I ha-a-a vant had good expeireces in the past....Sorry..Fo-O-rgive Me....."I sag my shoulders and look at the dirt.An ant was killin a grasshopper.Actully about 34 ants.Good eyes.I thought.I was the grasshopper, This girl Loise or son'tin was the ants......I sniffle.I dont cry but I sniffle...
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:22 am

I sigh. "What's wrong with you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:24 am

I look up."Never mind it I say.Hey do you know how to fight?I dont.....If you do can you teach me...."My spirets are lifted ....A little..
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:26 am

I nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:29 am

"Thank you!"I climb the tree she was sitting on and hug her."Thank you but can we do it somwhere else because I dont have wings so if I fall...I die....?!
OOC:To much...
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:32 am

I shrug her off. "No hugs. And it depends. If you fall off, you could die, it's more matter of luck."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:34 am

"So is that a NO!"I say jumping off the tree and looking up at her.I kinda got angry now....
OOC:Got to Go Sorry...
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:37 am

I raise an eyebrow. "Your not right in the head, are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:51 am

"What N-N-n-n-o I'm just fine its just that I wanted to learn HOW TO FIGHT!But then you say no!!"I scream."I'm just fine I'm Just P***ed!"
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:31 am

I nod. "I never said no..." But now I'm considering it. "I really don;t care why you're mad." I stretch out my wings. Time to get out of here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:51 am

"I am so sorry ,What was your name again?"I scream at her."Please teach me to fight!"
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:58 am

I look at her suspiciously. "My name is Cindy," I paue and smirk. "And I'll teach you to fight in a day or two." I take off muttering 'From never,"

Last edited by Kimimae on Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:05 am

"That is just what you forget!"I yell at her"I can hear better than the average human.Cat genes!They really help!I heard what you muttered."I run after her "Look I know I'm not the smartest person in the world but could you please teach me to fight.I need to know.Were all in this battle together.I need some help with my fighting.Help please.....Cindy."I looked her in the eye. then I thought ,no help will come from this girl.But I can still hope.Hope.....
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:10 am

I stop and land. "I will help you fight if you stop being a crazy mood swing person,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:12 am

"Very well"I ignore the comment"Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Kimimae
Admin
Kimimae

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:14 am

I roll my eyes. "But not right now," I climb up another tree.
I walk in, bored, listening to my iPod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mutant Hangout   Mutant Hangout - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mutant Hangout
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Maximum Ride RPG Forum :: The Cliff-
Jump to: